Wednesday, December 12, 2007

New Look

BOLL now has a new look.

The old look was prettier, but it was squished and hard to read. It also had some technical glitches that were annoying. After spending a month trying to get it to work, I gave up. I think that this layout is much cleaner. The post format is simple and the work space stretches from window edge to window edge. I am not a blogging Pietist who pushes for style over substance; I go with what works.

If you hate this new look, shoot me an email or leave a nasty comment. I probably will not do anything about it other than restate the above reasons for changing it, but I always like to encourage the cathartic experience that comes with venting your opinion to someone who is pretending that they are listening. It is good for the soul.

Also, the topic labels have now been posted as an "Ordinary" (hehe... liturgical jokes are funny) on the main page of the blog for ease of use. It is under the title Here's a Shovel to Help You Dig. Hopefully that will help you sort through the enormous mess that I have made.

In all seriousness, let me know if there is any way that I can further improve this thing.

No comments: